Privacy & cookies policy
1. The administrator of personal data collected in online store Lovecode Lingerie at http://lovecodelingerie.com (the Shop) is a company Valmaar Enterprises, Inc. - Piotr Właziński, ul. Puawska 117/8,02-707 Warsaw, Poland (the Seller). The Seller undertakes to protect your personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. “On data protection” (Journal of Laws of Republic of Poland 1997 No 133, item 883.). According to this law, customers have the right to inspect their data, to correct them, make a request to remove them or discontinue their use. For this purpose customers should contact via e -mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please be advised that the Customer's data, which collects, processes and uses the Seller shall be used exclusively to provide services to the sales of products sold by the store and for statistical purposes. This is done in accordance with the aforementioned Act. Information about users is collected through voluntary input in the Store's order form (so-called shopping without registration) and by writing in the terminal equipment of a user so called “cookies” (see "Cookies Policy").
3. Customer's data given in the Store's order form, are never sold or shared with third parties without the user's knowledge and permission. The personal data given by mail shall only be used for correspondence purposes.
4. Receiving by Customer business information from the Seller, within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services, is possible only after the voluntary expression by him permission to do so during the order process (check box for giving consent to receive commercial information) or by signing up for the newsletter without placing an order, using a special form. Consent to receive commercial information may be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail asking to be removed from the mailing list at address email@example.com
4. All photos and content on the Store are protected by copyright laws. Seller does not consent to copy and use images or content from the Store without the written permission specifying the conditions and fields of use.
1. Online shop Lovecode Lingerie at http://lovecodelingerie.com (the Shop) which is owned and operated by a company Valmaar Enterprises, Inc. - Piotr Właziński, ul. Puawska 117/8, 02 -707 Warsaw, Poland does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in computer files called “cookies”.
2 Cookies are computer data files, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of Store's User and are designed for use with Store's web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time for a terminal device and a unique number
3 Cookies are used to:
adapting Store's content to Store Users' preferences and to optimize the use of the website, in particular, these files allow to identify the Users device 's and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
create statistics that help us to understand how the User use the Store, which allows improvement of structure and content of Store's web pages;
4. The Shop uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or shut down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
5 In the Shop, we use following types of cookies :
"Necessary" cookies allow you to use the services available within the Shop, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop
Cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication in the Shop
"Performance" cookies for collecting information about ways of Users use of the Shop;
6. In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) is configured by default to allow to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Shop Users may at any time make changes in web browser settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform every time they are put on Shop User terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
8. Cookies placed in the terminal equipment of the Shop User may also be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Shop partners such as courier or electronic payment services.
9. More information on cookies is available in the " Help " menu in the web browser or at the http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ website.